The Show and Show History
The Exodus Experience is an interactive, hands-on, educational production, re-enacting the story of the exodus from Egypt as told in the Torah. Audience participation and cast interaction make this Passover wonderland a fun, fresh and exciting production that’s not to be missed. Developed more than 10 years ago, Exodus has been presented in major cities throughout the world and in front of thousands of people of diverse backgrounds.
From Australia to South Africa, Canada to California, Connecticut to New York, London to Florida, everyone who has seen Exodus has thoroughly enjoyed it and been truly inspired.
The production of Exodus has been enjoyed by over 100,000 men, women and children. The Exodus team is now making its way to Florida, where thousands of people will have the opportunity to experience this live interactive show.
What the audience can expect:
- A fresh, entertaining and truly humorous hands-on learning experience
- Relive the Exodus from Egypt as if they were actually there
- Receive a costume
- Journey back in time through a Time Machine to more than 3,300 years ago
- Witness the brutal slavery imposed upon the Jewish people
- See how Moses is rescued from the Nile River, and his encounter with the burning bush
- Walk alongside Moses into Pharaoh Palace and demand that the Jewish people be freed
- Experience the 10 plagues
- The splitting of the Red Sea
- Walk through the hot & sandy desert to Mount Sinai
- Receive the Ten Commandments
After the show the children learn the intricate process of baking Matzah by threshing the wheat, kneading the dough and baking their very own Matzah. The way it has been done for thousands of years.